
Here is our lovely little family. It was the most recent family picture--even though it was taken last Christmas. You may be thinking that we all wore red because of the holiday season, but in reality we are showing respect to the U of U (GO UTES!). At the time, Monica experimented with a darker hair coloring, but is now back to her original blonde color. But, just the other day, Rob casually pointed out many greying hairs on her head. I guess it's time for another "experiment".
7 comments:
Yeah! I can leave a comment now. Isn't it fun to blog? You guys look great! I loved your story about the anniversary surprise dinner. My girls came home and told me how unfair it was that you got steak and they had to eat sandwiches. You deserved it though, since you chose to be with the youth instead of off by yourselves somewhere exotic. You rock!
Thanks Ines! It was reward enough to watch the youth salivate over the steaks! I would love to take credit for the dinner but the Bishop was really the brains behind the operation. Probably good to note as well, I am involved so using the word "exotic" or even "romantic" might be somewhat of a stretch :)
-Rob-
Nice to see you in the blogging world. I find it much better to communicate with neighbors through comments, rather than actually talk to them. And I voted in your batman poll.
Comment ya later,
Kellie
I LOVE this blog already...it has me cracking up, just as I expected it would!! Welcome to the blogging world! I am excited to check in on you guys often!
hey there! :D what is up chambo's? man, this is exciting....i get to peek at a bishopbric member on all the naughty things he is doing.... muahahaha. very nice job on the blog, just be sure to update us often! or else life gets boring. :D peace out chambo!
Hey Monica, I love your blog. I think blogging is a super fun way to get to know folks! I am glad to get to know you all a little better. Keep us posted. Melissa
It was fun to read your blog! You guys just keep us all laughing!!! I'm so glad Ines has links to all these blogs so the rest of us can stay connected!!! BTW My anniversary story is that after a couple of years of doing very little we made plans to get an overnighter (the kids staying at my sister's) only to arrive there and have Kylie throw up. So now it will probably be 2 more years. Grrrr. (since the baby will be about 2 months old on our next anniversary.)
Post a Comment